Todd will be going to Mount Holly Farmers Market this Saturday, May 14, 2011 from 8am – 12pm. It’s the first Saturday of the season and we can’t wait.
I will be at the Charlotte Regional Farmers Market this Saturday from 8am – 12pm. We did get a spot last week and we hope to continue to get a spot there every Saturday.
Here’s what we’ll have at the markets.
- Butterhead Lettuce ~ $3 or 2/$5
- Romaine Lettuce ~ $3 or 2/$5
- Hakurei Salad Turnips ~ $2 per bunch
- Rainbow Swiss Chard ~ $3 per bunch
- Snow Peas ~ $4 per 1/2 lb
- Green Onions ~ $2 per bunch
- Collards ~ $3 per bunch
Marnita and Todd Causby